Quartz and marble are 2 very stunning options for making kitchen countertops. And, since they are available singularly, it’s but natural to wonder what’s the purpose of marble imitation quartz countertops when you can instead buy marble countertops? Well, the answer is, marble imitation quartz is a perfect choice for people who want their countertops to have the strength of quartz while still looking every bit like marble. That said, now, let’s skip to the benefits of Granite au Sommet quartz imitation marbre countertops that you’ll fall in love with.
- They are Versatile
The marble imitation quartz countertops from Caesarstone, Zenith, Silestone are polished to imitate the classic look of Carrara marble from Calacatta. Some of the most stunning shades available at Granite au Sommet are listed below. Have a look!
- Pearl Jasmine
- Snowy Ibiza
- White Attica
- Noble Grey
- Calacatta Gold
- Empira White
- They are More Stronger
Quartz countertops with marble imitation are stronger than usual in terms of better resistance against:
Besides, they are extremely hygienic to have in your kitchen since they are antibacterial.
- They are Easy to Clean
It’s the extra sheen and gloss of marble on quartz that makes it super smooth and easy to clean.
- You can simply mop the surface with a wet cloth for regular cleaning.
- For sticky leftovers, it’s suggested that you use a blunt blade.
If, in case, the surface develops any scratch at all, you can contact the support service agents at Granite au Sommet for assistance.
Now that you know why marble imitation quartz countertops are so popular, we’d also like to mention why it is important that you buy these countertops and others from elite trusted firms like Granite au Sommet only. The reasons are listed below.
- The professional designers at this firm are able to visit your house to take proper measurements before starting the manufacture.
- They also invite you to their showroom so that you can first have a look at the material and then decide which one you like the most.
- They do offer valuable inputs about the kind of colors that’ll look best with your kitchen interiors.
- You can call them, fax them, message them, as well as email them, and they will always be available for assistance.
- They offer services like the removal of existing countertops on special request.
- They offer installation services while ensuring that there’s no damage done to your property in any way.
- Lastly, they are mindful of the deadlines and deliver your products in time.
All in all, if you want your countertops to last, it’s necessary that they are of high quality, and it’s only licensed trusted showrooms that can ensure high-quality products at affordable rates. So, pick wisely.