Conventionally, art has been limited to canvas and paper when it comes to house decor. Metal and acrylic prints have always been limited to expensive art galleries for the rich. However, with the kind of interest that people have been giving their houses, esteemed companies like Big Acrylic have taken the initiative to provide metal photo prints on aluminum at super affordable rates.
Some of the features and advantages of such prints that you should know about are listed below.
- Metal Photo Prints are Customizable
The Big Acrylic metal photo prints are highly customizable in the following ways.
- Their size can be customized up-to 60” x 90”.
- Their shape can be customized according to your choice.
- Their texture can be customized into white metal print and brushed metal print.
- Metal Photo Prints Have Variety
When it comes to aluminum prints, big acrylic offers 2 options as listed above – the white metal print and the brushed metal print.
Wondering which of these is better for you? If yes, then here’s the answer that’ll help you.
- If you’re someone who likes brighter pictures and illustrations with more vibrancy and more contrast ratio, then it’s the White Metal Print that you should opt for.
- If you love textured art, then the brushed metal print option is the right choice for you.
- Metal Photo Prints are Perfect for Outdoors
One of the biggest reasons that metal photo prints are becoming so popular is that they are built in such a way that they are perfect for outdoors. Some of those factors that make these prints outdoor ready are listed below. Have a look!
- Aluminum photo prints are made on dibond that’s extremely strong and durable.
- Metal photo prints are heat resistant and since the dye is underneath the metal surface, these photo prints are extremely resistant to peeling, fading, and smudging.
- Metal Photo Prints have a Longer Life
Since the dye in metal photo prints remain safe from moisture as well as heat, they last much longer than paper prints as well as canvas prints. Besides they are:
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to maintain.
- Super lightweight.
- Metal Photo Prints Have Multiple Mounting Options
There are basically 4 stunning ways – listed below – in which you can mount Big Acrylic metal photo prints.
- Standoff Mounting
- Float Mounting
- Float Frame Mounting
- Metal Box Mounting
So, all in all, since the metal photo prints last for long, are easy to clean, available at affordable rates, and can withstand temperature fluctuations, we say that they’re absolutely worth the hype.