Whether it’s the floor or the walls, porcelain tiles are the best options to renovate your house – the exteriors as well as interiors. Out of hundreds of available options, it is porcelain tiles that have gained maximum popularity because of the following reasons.
- They are Versatile
Porcelain tiles at elite firms like Club Ceramic have a gamut of variety whether it’s their colour, properties, finish, or texture. Thus, you’ll always have options. Some of the best examples in terms of variety include the following.
- Patio tiles
- Full body porcelain tiles
- 3D porcelain tiles
- Subway tiles
- Designer porcelain tiles
They can also be made to resemble natural stones and solid wood to impart the interiors a contemporary touch.
- They are Affordable
Affordability is one of the biggest benefits of porcelain tiles. They are much cheaper than natural stones, exotic wood, and solid wood. And despite the cost difference, they replicate the look of all their expensive counterparts perfectly.
- The are Practical
When designed by elite tile designers at firms like Club Ceramic, the porcelain tiles turn out to be practical in the following ways.
- They are frost resistant and moisture resistant.
- They are fire and scratch resistant.
- Unpolished porcelain tiles are non slippery. Hence, they’re perfect for bathrooms and swimming pools.
- They are very easy to clean. They require no special solvent for maintenance. Warm water is enough to maintain their colour and shine.
- They are highly customizable options. Thus, they can be designed to display multiple patterns including the recent popular types, 3D and floral.
- They can last for decades when taken care of.
- Since they do not absorb liquid so easily, they are highly resistant against staining.
That said, it might also interest you to learn about some of the best shades of porcelain tiles that can do wonders to your house. The best ones available at elite firms like Club Ceramic are listed below. Have a look!
#1. Designer Porcelain Tiles
- Pebble stone
- Drift Empara
- Armani Emprador Black
- Venezuela marble
- Austin brown
- Ikara empara
#2. 3D Porcelain Tiles
- Oval white
- Lavish white
- Circle white
#3. Wooden Strips Porcelain Tiles
- Chary Crema
- Palomino Grey
- Elvis grey
- Elvis black
#4. Subway Tiles
- White wave
- Ivory wave
- Alpine blue
So, whatever option you pick, as long as it comes from elite tile designers like Club Ceramic, you’re sure to get the interiors and exteriors of your dream, that too, at affordable rates.